Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel rustybrick RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SISTRIX SISTRIX DE SpaceХ Website Boosting
12.09.2022 RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable
Christine Zirnheld, aka Shep On Being A PPC Hypocrite - Vlog 188
Christine Zirnheld, aka Shep, is a Digital Marketing Manager at Cypress North, is a co-host on Marketing O'Clock, and has been with the company for over four years. Shep came from her maiden name Shepherd and Greg Finn gave him the nickname of Shep, although Greg does not have a nickname. This vlog went out on tons of tangents, I was having fun, I am sorry.
We quickly spoke about how it is hard to be insulted when doing podcasting, writing, and vlogging in this space. Then we jumped into her professional career and why she is where she is. Christine wanted to go to FIT, Fashion Institute of Technology, to go into fashion but was told not to go to school for fashion and first went to school in Buffalo. In any event, to make a long story short, she got a job doing some marketing jobs and then jumped to work in an agency. We spoke about fashion, New York City and buffalos, and other animals. We then also spoke about how boring SEO is compared to PPC.
Shep then spoke about how she is a PPC hypocrite and we stayed on that topic for some time. Specifically, she mentioned how broad match is not that bad and she has seen recent success with it. Shep noticed that using smart bidding, target ROARS, or target CPA, with broad match, has worked pretty well. The results are showing conversions and she is super happy to be proven wrong.
In short, give broad match in specific cases a try, you might be surprised. The moral of the story, test, and test again.
You can follow Shep on Twitter @shepzirnheld and make sure to subscribe to Marketing O'Clock.
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable
- 03.02.2023 - Google Update, Yandex Ranking Factors Leaked, ChatGPT Craze Bing/Google, Bing Lastmod & Yahoo Search
- 30.01.2023 - Jeff Ferguson On Starting His Own Digital Marketing Agency
- 27.01.2023 - Google Layoffs, DOJ Sues Google, Search Console Content Ideas & Google Optimize, Yahoo Search Back
- 23.01.2023 - Jeff Ferguson’s History In The Search Marketing Space
- 20.01.2023 - Two Google Unconfirmed Updates, Performance Max Experiments & Search Console Data Change
- 16.01.2023 - Mark Saltarelli On What We’re Missing With Marketing, Structuring Campaigns and CRM Data #206
- 13.01.2023 - Google Helpful Content & Link Spam Updates, Linking To Sellers, AI Content & Apple Business Connect
- 09.01.2023 - Mark Saltarelli On Start Up Campaigns and B2B Marketing with Demand Generation
- 06.01.2023 - Google Still Rolling Out Updates, Start & End Dates Are Confusing, Bing To Add ChatGPT, SEO Is Bad
- 02.01.2023 - Nicole Waddington On Working At A Digital Marketing Agency
Alle Videos auflisten