Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel rustybrick RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SISTRIX SISTRIX DE Website Boosting
Link Building for Affiliate Sites (Without Buying Them)
In this video, we’ll share link building tactics and strategies to get backlinks to your affiliate site.
Additional Link Building Resources
How to Write a Blog Post That Attracts Backlinks (Case Study) [Ep 1] ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTF6OBwidhc
Link Building Case Study: Results of 515 Outreach Emails [Ep. 2] ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMcA-8nalL8
Guest Posting at Scale: Get Tons of High Quality Backlinks ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQK1Vbgb-RY
Link Building for a New Website: 5 Actionable Ways to Get More Backlinks ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sF-m5LKCf4
Link Building Tutorials (Step-By-Step) ► https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLvJ_dXFSpd2tjUTuAHpHidz5e2hAedP_m
Building links for affiliate websites is not easy but far from impossible.
While some might buy links to their money pages, it’s not what we’re going to share here.The tactics and strategies we share here are in line with Google’s Terms of Service.
The first link building strategy is to check the most linked-to pages from your competitors’ websites and take your inspiration from there.
How do you find these pages? Watch the video to find out.
The second link building strategy is to run Google ads for queries that are a part of the “vicious cycle of SEO.”
The vicious cycle of SEO is a theory where the top-ranking pages continually get links because of their high ranking position. And because those pages earn links continuously, they continue ranking high, perpetuating the cycle.
Pages that are a part of this vicious cycle tend to be reserved for specific queries that attract bloggers, journalists or people with the power to link to a page.
You’ll need to create such a page and then run ads to bring attention to it.
How can you execute this tactic? We’ll show you how in the video.
The next link building tactic is guest posting. It’s a process of publishing your article on someone else’s website. It can be beneficial in two ways: you get yourself in front of other audiences and you can get a link to your own pages.
Watch the video to learn how to find prospects for guest posting.
The next strategy is to strategically partner with other website owners to create link-bait data studies.
First, you’ll need to come up with an idea that hasn’t been done before and can’t be better served by another source.
After you’re done with the first step, watch the video to find out how to execute the next step of the tactic.
The next tip is to use HARO to power your homepage.
HARO (Help a Reporter Out) is a place where journalists can connect with sources and sources with journalists. It makes reaching out to journalists and getting links much easier.
Learn how to use HARO by watching the video.
0:55 Get inspiration from competitors' most linked-to pages
2:55 Run Google ads for the "vicious cycle of SEO" queries
8:21 Do guest posting
9:50 Create link-bait data studies with strategic partners
13:24 Use HARO to power your homepage
#linkbuildingforaffiliatesites #affiliatelinkbuilding #linkbuilding
Be sure to subscribe for more actionable marketing and SEO tutorials.
Ahrefs ► https://ahrefs.com/
YouTube ► https://www.youtube.com/AhrefsCom?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/Ahrefs
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von Ahrefs
- 17.06.2022 - A Link Building Team's Workflow in Action - 5.3. Link Building Course
- 15.06.2022 - How to Create a Link Building System - 5.2. Link Building Course
- 13.06.2022 - How to Structure and Hire Your Link Building Team - 5.1. Link Building Course
- 10.06.2022 - How to Write Email Outreach Templates That Don’t Sound Templated - 4.3. Link Building Course
- 08.06.2022 - Hybrid Outreach: Scaling “Value” in Email Outreach - 4.2. Link Building Course
- 06.06.2022 - 3 Link Outreach Approaches: Which One’s Best? - 4.1. Link Building Course
- 03.06.2022 - The Blitz List: How to Start Link Building Campaigns Fast - 3.3. Link Building Course
- 01.06.2022 - Who's the “Best” Person to Pitch for a Backlink? - 3.2. Link Building Course
- 30.05.2022 - How to Vet and Validate Link Prospects (Fast) - 3.1. Link Building Course
- 25.05.2022 - How to Segment Link Prospects for Scale - 2.3. Link Building Course
Alle Videos auflisten