Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SISTRIX DE SpaceХ Website Boosting
The #1 and Only Reason Your SEO Clients Keep Firing You [MozCon 2018] — Meredith Oliver
You have a kick-ass keyword strategy. Seriously, it’s so good it could launch a NASA rocket. You have the best talent on your SEO team that working from home and an unlimited amount of free beard wax can buy.
You have a super cool, animal-inspired company name like “Sloth” or “Chinchilla” that no one understands but the logo is AMAZING. You have all of this, yet your client turnover rate is higher than Snoop Dog on an HBO Comedy Special. Why?
You don't talk to your clients, at least not really. Communicating with your clients involves so much more than talking. It’s teaching them what you know, helping them get it -- really get it. How do I know this is happening to you? It’s because I was you.
The first five years of my agency we churned and burned through clients faster than Kim Kardashian can take a selfie. But then my mastermind group suggested we proactively conduct a monthly review meeting with every single client. We immediately adopted the practice, and it was a game-changer. Ten years later, we have a 90% client retention rate and over 30 SEO clients on retainer.
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von Moz
- 29.09.2023 - How to Create a Brand SEO Strategy - Whiteboard Friday
- 22.09.2023 - 4 Stats About SGE
- 15.09.2023 - How to Repurpose Your Old Content - Ross Simmonds
- 08.09.2023 - SEO Forecasting — Whiteboard Friday [Tom Mansell]
- 01.09.2023 - Why Should SEOs Measure Brand? - Whiteboard Friday
- 25.08.2023 - Map Your Keywords to the Buyer's Journey and User Intent — Whiteboard Friday
- 18.08.2023 - Identifying, Fixing, and Preventing Cannibalization — Whiteboard Friday
- 11.08.2023 - Whiteboard Friday: Site Architecture for Resource & Content Libraries
- 08.08.2023 - Introducing Brand Authority
- 04.08.2023 - Site Architecture Optimization for Seasonality — Whiteboard Friday
Alle Videos auflisten