Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SISTRIX DE SpaceХ Website Boosting
The State of SEO & How to Survive Google's Trojan Horsing of the Web [MozCon 2017] — Rand Fishkin
Google is falling into a familiar pattern. First, they offer web publishers in a sector (flights, recipes, local, video, e-commerce) increased visibility and SERP display options.
Next, they incent participation in specific formats and data structures.
And, finally, they take that data for themselves, changing the SERPs to favor advertising, their own properties, and/or instant answers that can reduce publisher traffic.
For web marketers, it's a prisoner's dilemma -- do we give Google what they want now so a competitor doesn't cave first, or do we hold back and miss out on traffic potential for fear of losing out long term?
In this presentation, Rand will show data on how Google is being used today, and how it's changing, then dive into strategic initiatives and specific examples of how savvy players can build a moat to protect against long-term risk. Included will be tactical wins every site can take advantage of to drive more traffic and improve their content and web marketing strategies.
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von Moz
- 29.09.2023 - How to Create a Brand SEO Strategy - Whiteboard Friday
- 22.09.2023 - 4 Stats About SGE
- 15.09.2023 - How to Repurpose Your Old Content - Ross Simmonds
- 08.09.2023 - SEO Forecasting — Whiteboard Friday [Tom Mansell]
- 01.09.2023 - Why Should SEOs Measure Brand? - Whiteboard Friday
- 25.08.2023 - Map Your Keywords to the Buyer's Journey and User Intent — Whiteboard Friday
- 18.08.2023 - Identifying, Fixing, and Preventing Cannibalization — Whiteboard Friday
- 11.08.2023 - Whiteboard Friday: Site Architecture for Resource & Content Libraries
- 08.08.2023 - Introducing Brand Authority
- 04.08.2023 - Site Architecture Optimization for Seasonality — Whiteboard Friday
Alle Videos auflisten