Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel rustybrick RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SISTRIX SISTRIX DE Website Boosting
22.03.2022 Google Search Central
Which SEO tools and tests should every developer know?
What SEO tools are available to SEOs & developers to maximize their collaboration efforts? What should SEOs focus on to really move the needle efficiently?
In this interview Martin Splitt, Developer Advocate at Google, and Crystal Carter, Head of SEO Communications at Wix.com, discuss how developers and SEO teams can work together to build great websites that can easily be found and meet their customer’s expectations using tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, and SEO Pro Extension.
Please note: This video was recorded at the end of 2021 when Crystal Carter held the position of Senior Digital Strategist at Optix Solutions. When referring to her team in the video she is referring to the Optix Solutions team.
00:00 - 01:12 Introduction
01:12 - 04:16 Positioning SEO as an opportunity, not a challenge
04:16 - 9:38 The importance of testing and user data for both web dev and SEO
09:38 - 16:26 Tools to help SEOs & Devs work together
16:26 - 20:26 Tools for testing sites during development
20:26 - 26:14 Moving the needle efficiently
26:14 - 30:20 Improving communication between SEOs & Devs
30:20 - 31:53 Recap
Resources mentioned in this talk:
Solving technical SEO issues with Kristina Azarenko (Search Central LIVE 2021) → https://goo.gle/3JGOBj6
Search Console → https://goo.gle/3ItOZ39
Chrome Dev Tools → https://goo.gle/3udplL3
Screaming Frog → https://goo.gle/3CXLHE8
Ahrefs → https://goo.gle/36hd7ZV
SEO Pro Extension → https://goo.gle/3Jy6e4W
Wayback Machine → https://goo.gle/3iqip7K
Watch more SEOs & Devs → https://goo.gle/SEOsDevs
Subscribe to Google Search Central Channel to see future episodes → https://goo.gle/SearchCentral
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von Google Search Central
- 28.09.2022 - Google Search News (Sept ‘22) - New reports, structured data, and more!
- 26.09.2022 - How to make sure your web pages look good across mobile devices #Shorts
- 22.09.2022 - Japanese Google Policy Office Hours（Google ポリシー オフィスアワー 2022 年 09 月 29 日）
- 22.09.2022 - The early days of Google Search Central
- 20.09.2022 - Do I need a robots meta tag? #AskGooglebot
- 14.09.2022 - How to remove a page #AskGooglebot
- 08.09.2022 - Non-HTML files on the web
- 07.09.2022 - English Google SEO office-hours from September 2022
- 06.09.2022 - Should my web page show multiple languages? #AskGooglebot
- 30.08.2022 - Japanese Google Policy Office Hours（Google ポリシー オフィスアワー 2022 年 09 月 15 日）
Alle Videos auflisten