Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel rustybrick RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SISTRIX SISTRIX DE Website Boosting
04.04.2022 RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable
James Gibbons On Smart Search Marketing Tools That Help You Make Decisions - Vlog 166
James Gibbons, the senior customer success manager at Quattr, stopped by my office to do some vlogging with me. We spoke about Jame’s history in the space, working at a lawyer directory first, then moving to agencies like Acronym and Publicis Sapient and then getting into the software space in 2016. James is super passionate about building useful tools to help guide search marketing decisions. I just want to be clear, these vlogs are NOT paid or sponsored and are not advertisements.
We spoke a lot about how these reporting tools are going beyond reporting and turning into a decision engine to give you actionable next steps you can take. I kind of joked that SEOs will be out of a job soon because the machines can make all the decisions and even implement them. But James said no, we aren’t there yet, your SEO jobs are safe, humans still need to make the final call. We spoke about this early on and how these decisions can be made.
The algorithms, machine learning and AI will just keep getting better as more data is being fed into the models.
We then spoke a bit more about his history in the search marketing job space. He worked with Mike Grehan, who just recently announced he is retiring from Acronym. Then we went through some of the other places he worked on and how he got into Quattr.
In part two we spoke about what has changed in search marketing, more on SEO tooling and other sources of search traffic.
You can learn more about James Gibbons on LinkedIn or @jamesfgibbons.
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable
- 24.06.2022 - Google Search Ranking Updates, Google News Updated, SEO, Ads, Local & More
- 20.06.2022 - Alcides Aguasvivas On Proper Infrastructure For Sites To Perform Well In Search
- 19.06.2022 - Juneteenth Google Doodle & Search Results
- 17.06.2022 - Google Core Update Tremors, Product Reviews English, Search Console, Twitter Do-Follows, UI Changes
- 13.06.2022 - Alcides Aguasvivas On Local SEO For Small Businesses
- 10.06.2022 - Google Core Update Done, Title Link Algorithm Update, Google Ads API, Reviews Missing & More
- 06.06.2022 - Alcides Aguasvivas On Starting An Digital Agency During College, 18 Years Later
- 03.06.2022 - Google Core Update, Nofollow Links, Rich Results & Apple Search Rumors
- 30.05.2022 - James Pate On Enterprise SEO Adoption & SEO Driven Taxonomy
- 30.05.2022 - Google Memorial Day Logo & Footer Poppies 2022
Alle Videos auflisten