Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SISTRIX SISTRIX DE SpaceХ Website Boosting
30.05.2023 RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable
Menachem Ani On Google Ads & Structuring Performance Max Campaign
I went to Menachem Ani’s office, JXT Group, to chat all things paid search. We first spoke about he first got into the Google Ads business, he was doing Google Ads since the early times. He started in the space doing ads for eBay listings, using Froogle and Google AdWords in 2003. We then went off on some of the older days and the community.
In 2009 he started his own agency by doing some freelancing during a recession. It was a challenge, and scary, but it all worked out. And he focuses specifically on Google Ads with a slight focus on e-commerce, performance max, and lead generation. He does also Microsoft Advertising but it is a limited spend in general.
We spoke about how Google Ads has changed over the years and how complex it has grown.
But then we dove directly into how to structure PMax campaigns in Google Ads. Menachem said they like to condense the campaigns as much as possible. They look at the service breakdowns and also look at the goals. That defines how they segment into multiple campaigns. But then within campaigns, they break out asset groups within the product lines. But there is no specific number of campaigns, it depends on the client and what they sell. But the fewer campaigns, the better, he said.
More to come, but to learn more about Menachem Ani follow him @MenachemAni and on LinkedIn.
0:00 - Intro
2:03 - Menachem Ani of JXT Group - @MenachemAni
7:05 - Structuring Google Ads Performance Max Campaigns
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable
- 22.09.2023 - Google Helpful Content Update Hits, New In Bard, Bing Webmaster Tools Updates & Quality In Search
- 21.09.2023 - Microsoft AI Event Bing Chat Personalized Answers & Ads AI
- 18.09.2023 - David Iwanow On Big Companies With Google Algorithm Updates & SEO Agencies Tactics
- 15.09.2023 - Google Helpful Content, Core Update Tremors, FAQ Rich Results Drop, Search Console Merchant Center
- 11.09.2023 - David Iwanow On Constantly Reinventing Yourself In SEO
- 08.09.2023 - Google August Core Update Done, Language Matching System, Canonical Bug, Google Ads AI Disclosure
- 04.09.2023 - Jordan Mazza and Jamie Reedy On Publishing & Content SEO In AI
- 01.09.2023 - Google SGE Links & Expansion, August Core Update, Emailing Google Link Spam, Bing, Ads, SEO & More
- 28.08.2023 - Jamie Reedy and Jordan Mazza On E-Commerce SEO
- 25.08.2023 - Google August Core Update, Unconfirmed Updates, Bing Chat Data Not In Webmaster Tools & More
Alle Videos auflisten