Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SISTRIX DE SpaceХ Website Boosting
The Democratization of SEO [MozCon 2018] — Jono Alderson
How much time and money do we collectively burn by fixing the same kinds of basic, "binary," well-defined things over and over again (e.g., meta tags, 404s, URLs, etc), when we could be teaching others throughout our organizations not to break them in the first place?
As long as we "own" technical SEO, there's no reason (for example) for the average developer to learn it or care — so they keep making the same mistakes. We proclaim that others are doing things wrong, but by doing so we only reinforce the line between our skills and theirs.
We need to start giving away bits of the SEO discipline, and technical SEO is the easiest piece for us to stop owning. It's time for more democratization, education, collaboration, and investment in open-source projects so we can fix things once, rather than a million times.
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von Moz
- 29.09.2023 - How to Create a Brand SEO Strategy - Whiteboard Friday
- 22.09.2023 - 4 Stats About SGE
- 15.09.2023 - How to Repurpose Your Old Content - Ross Simmonds
- 08.09.2023 - SEO Forecasting — Whiteboard Friday [Tom Mansell]
- 01.09.2023 - Why Should SEOs Measure Brand? - Whiteboard Friday
- 25.08.2023 - Map Your Keywords to the Buyer's Journey and User Intent — Whiteboard Friday
- 18.08.2023 - Identifying, Fixing, and Preventing Cannibalization — Whiteboard Friday
- 11.08.2023 - Whiteboard Friday: Site Architecture for Resource & Content Libraries
- 08.08.2023 - Introducing Brand Authority
- 04.08.2023 - Site Architecture Optimization for Seasonality — Whiteboard Friday
Alle Videos auflisten