Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel rustybrick RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SEODRIVEN SISTRIX Website Boosting
Mad Mango On E-Commerce SEO vs Trade SEO & Tools For SEO Companies
In part two of my interview with the Mad Mango folks, we discussed E-Commerce SEO is very different from working with tradesmen because it is just a different business, they said. Tradesman are out working all day, so you won’t generally hear from them during business hours. But e-commerce clients are working all day and they are busier throughout the day talking with those customers and working with those customers throughout the day.
Also building links for e-commerce sites is easier for them than building links or content for trade businesses. Local SEO is less competitive because it is local specific and Google local pack rankings.
They didn’t say which SEO is better or easier, they said it is more a client to client specific thing. What is most important is having transparency between you and your clients. What helps with transparency is showing your clients what you worked on, showing your time data and communicating well. Robert also explained how they rely on their trusted freelancers and they have a strong relationship between their company and their freelancers. Aaron and Robert explained some of the companies and individuals that they work with. They also shared some of the tools they use to keep track of their projects and other tools they use for SEO.
0:15 - E-Commerce SEO vs Tradesmen SEO
1:25 - GMB = Google My Business
1:58 - Client Trust Is Important
4:10 - SEO Client Management via Freelancers
7:35 - Tools For SEO Companies To Stay Organized
To learn more about Robert and Aaron and their company, check out Mad Mango Marketing.
Twitter - http://twitter.com/rustybrick
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/barryschwartz
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/rustybrick
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von rustybrick
- 25.10.2021 - Miriam Schwab On The Startup World - Vlog #143
- 22.10.2021 - Frequent Google Algorithm Updates, Quality Raters Guidelines Updated, IndexNow With Bing & Yandex +
- 18.10.2021 - Miriam Schwab: From SEO Agency World To Start Up World : Vlog #142
- 15.10.2021 - Google Search Algo Updates, Title Link Doc, Continuous Scroll, Knowledge Panel Updates & More
- 11.10.2021 - Charley Spektor On Opportunities In Google Search Console vs Other Tools & Proof Of Concept SEO
- 08.10.2021 - Weird Google Search Updates, Facebook Outage, Google Link Scheme Penalties, Sustainability at Google
- 07.10.2021 - Google Search Tuner
- 04.10.2021 - Charley Spektor On Keyword Opportunities In Google Search Console & Pillar Pages
- 01.10.2021 - Big Google Algorithm Update, MUM & More Google Updates, Number Of Ranking Signals & Google Turns 23
- 27.09.2021 - Charley Spektor On Importance Of Link Building For Home Depot : Vlog #139
Alle Videos auflisten