Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel rustybrick RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SISTRIX SISTRIX DE Website Boosting
Cheap vs. Expensive Freelance Writers: Who’s Better?
We paid 3 freelance writers (at different rates) to create content on the exact same topic. See our takeaways on the quality and if more expensive writing services result in better content.
Additional Content Marketing Resources
Content Writing for SEO: How to Create Content that Ranks in Google ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BdZ0dUu7VQ
How to Create Content that's “Better” than Your Competitor’s ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5KKbPS6N-g
$0.02/word article ► https://reviewz.moneyjournal.com/best-purple-laser-pointer/
$0.15/word article ► https://reviews.moneyjournal.com/best-purple-laser-pointer/
$0.40/word article ► https://review.moneyjournal.com/best-purple-laser-pointer/
We put up a job post on Problogger Jobs looking for freelance writers to write a product review post for a pseudo ‘affiliate site.’
In less than a week, we received 435 applicants.
Since we wanted to compare quality with the price, we chose writers based on their per word rate. The lowest rate was $0.02/word, the median was $0.15, and the highest was $0.40.
Each writer was given a content brief with some basic guidelines, product recommendations, and headings.
As for a word count quota, they got a pretty wide word count range from 500 to 1300 words.
Then we blind-tested the articles and scored them on a scale from 0 - 10 based on:
► content clarity;
► content depth;
► content usefulness;
We also had Josh and Patrick guess who were the cheapest, the medium, and the most expensive of the authors based on content alone.
In this video, you’ll learn our reflections on these articles.
3:05 $0.02 per word writer
6:55 $0.15 per word writer
9:48 $0.40 per word writer
14:02 Takeaways and use cases
#contentwritingservices #contentwriting #contentcreation
Be sure to subscribe for more actionable marketing and SEO tutorials.
Ahrefs ► https://ahrefs.com/
YouTube ► https://www.youtube.com/AhrefsCom?sub_confirmation=1
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/Ahrefs
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von Ahrefs
- 17.06.2022 - A Link Building Team's Workflow in Action - 5.3. Link Building Course
- 15.06.2022 - How to Create a Link Building System - 5.2. Link Building Course
- 13.06.2022 - How to Structure and Hire Your Link Building Team - 5.1. Link Building Course
- 10.06.2022 - How to Write Email Outreach Templates That Don’t Sound Templated - 4.3. Link Building Course
- 08.06.2022 - Hybrid Outreach: Scaling “Value” in Email Outreach - 4.2. Link Building Course
- 06.06.2022 - 3 Link Outreach Approaches: Which One’s Best? - 4.1. Link Building Course
- 03.06.2022 - The Blitz List: How to Start Link Building Campaigns Fast - 3.3. Link Building Course
- 01.06.2022 - Who's the “Best” Person to Pitch for a Backlink? - 3.2. Link Building Course
- 30.05.2022 - How to Vet and Validate Link Prospects (Fast) - 3.1. Link Building Course
- 25.05.2022 - How to Segment Link Prospects for Scale - 2.3. Link Building Course
Alle Videos auflisten