Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel rustybrick RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SEODRIVEN SISTRIX Website Boosting
01.11.2021 RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable
Bryan Cush On Using Health Data For Content & Search Marketing #144
Bryan Cush, the co-founder of Tidal Health Group, a healthcare marketing company, stopped by my office to chat SEO and healthcare marketing. Bryan is pretty technical and is able to bridge that with his deep understand of medical and health, with marketing and site development - I find it to be a beautiful thing. They work primarily on patient acquisition and authority building for their clients. We dug a bit into this and how he works with his clients.
Challenges Using Health Data For Content:
We briefly spoke about the delicate aspects of using your internal health data and client health data for content marketing purposes. Bryan explained he shares an office with an attorney and has tons of insurance because of the sensitivity of this data. He shared some stories of how he used some of his clients data to map keyword data around technical terms versus what the consumers type in search for that technical term. So there is a key need to map your data for marketing purposes. This may be more important in health than in other industries.
Did you know Google used MUM for a similar purpose, to identify and map 800 or so different variations of the COVID vaccine names. Bryan said they don’t necessarily use AI or machine learning for this but rather a simple structured taxonomy where you do data mapping over time. He said you can use this method over and over again, no matter who the client is.
You can learn more about Bryan Cush at Tidal Health Group.
1:01 - Bryan Cush, co-founder of Tidal Health Group
4:56 - Using Health Data For Content Marketing
7:07 - Challenges Using Health Data For Content
8:44 - Multitask Unified Model
9:22 - How To Identify Medical Search Terms
10:14 - Current Procedural Terminology (CPT)
10:20 - Septal Perforations
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable
- 29.11.2021 - Joseph Goldsmith On Video Production, Vlog Editing & Filming #147
- 26.11.2021 - Google November Core Update Continued, Search Console Redesign, Crawling Bugs & Google Ads Credits
- 22.11.2021 - Bryan Cush On Health Consumer Searches, Doctors With The Same Name & Health Brand Defense #147
- 19.11.2021 - Google November Core Update, Google Ads CPC Bug, SiteGround’s Googlebot Issue & Snowden on Google
- 15.11.2021 - Bryan Cush On Health SEO with Schema, Structured Data & Google E-A-T : #146
- 12.11.2021 - Google November Spam Update Done, Google Tests IndexNow, Googlebot IP Addresses and More
- 08.11.2021 - Bryan Cush On Create Content Using Medical Databases & Local Search For Health - #145
- 05.11.2021 - Google November Spam Update, Desktop Page Experience, Penguin, Google Business Profiles & Google Ads
- 01.11.2021 - Bryan Cush On Using Health Data For Content & Search Marketing #144
- 29.10.2021 - Google Search Update On 10/26, Continuous Scroll Confusion, Search Console API Updates & Meta
Alle Videos auflisten