Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel rustybrick RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SISTRIX SISTRIX DE Website Boosting
16.07.2022 Neil Patel
Why Social Media Marketing Doesn’t Work (For Most People)
Why social media marketing doesn't work for most people? It doesn't matter if it is Facebook, or Instagram, or LinkedIn, or even Twitter. Social media marketing just doesn't work, or at least for most people. And no, it's not because you don't have enough followers, instead, it doesn't work because you only focus on getting more followers. See, that's the issue. Let's say you want a million followers. If you want lots of followers, you have to create content that appeals to the masses.
RESOURCES & LINKS:
For example, I'm in digital marketing, that's a vertical I'm in. I own a digital marketing agency called NP Digital. And I can start to create more generic content, and my follower account will rise faster, which is funny because that's what my social media team keeps telling me to do. But I don't. Why? Because yes, it'll get us more followers faster, but every time we do that, you can guess how many more clients we get or even leads? It gets us a whopping zero extra leads clients and revenue. And I've tested this out hundreds of times, literally.
So my most popular content pieces I've created have been around lifestyle marketing, such as spending money on fancy clothes or what I learned from flying first class on over a hundred trips. And I'm not saying you should fly first class. There's nothing wrong with economy. It creates buzz, but it doesn't convince our ideal customers to work with us.
On the flip side, if I give SEO tips or marketing tips, do you know what happens? I get way less views. I get way less likes on my content. But people who watch my content are interested in SEO, and a portion of those people eventually convert into leads and some even in customers.
In other words, yes, you need followers to make social media marketing work for you, and of course, you need great content, but the big mistake that people make, it's that they create content that focuses on the masses so they can boost this vanity metric AKA follower account, instead of focusing on creating content that targets their ideal customer. So with your social media marketing, focus on your ideal customer and not on everyone. That's how you make it work.
► If you need help growing your business check out my ad agency Neil Patel Digital @ https://neilpateldigital.com/
►Subscribe: https://goo.gl/ScRTwc to learn more secret SEO tips.
►Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neilkpatel/
►On Instagram: https://instagram.com/neilpatel/
#SEO #NeilPatel #DigitalMarketing
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von Neil Patel
- 26.11.2022 - Not Sure How To Handle Negative Comments? Watch THIS Video! #shorts #digitalmarketing
- 26.11.2022 - How I Stay Ahead of Google Algorithm Updates
- 25.11.2022 - Will Elon Musk Save Or Destroy The Twitter-verse? #shorts #twitter
- 24.11.2022 - My Favorite Keyword Research Strategy
- 23.11.2022 - Tips To Beat YouTube's Algorithm and GROW FAST! #shorts #youtube
- 22.11.2022 - The ONLY METRIC You Need To Grow Your Followers On TikTok In The Next 30 Days! #shorts #tiktok
- 21.11.2022 - Why I Focus on Social Media Marketing Over SEO
- 21.11.2022 - One Tip That Will Maximize Your ROI #shorts #productivity
- 20.11.2022 - Entrepreneurs - Avoid THIS Mistake! #shorts #entrepreneurs
- 19.11.2022 - Easy Trick To Grow Your Podcast Audience FAST! #shorts #podcast
Alle Videos auflisten