Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel rustybrick RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SISTRIX SISTRIX DE Website Boosting
27.06.2022 Neil Patel
YouTube SEO - 3 Steps To Rank Number 1 on YouTube
YouTube SEO, three steps to rank number one on YouTube. I will teach you how to rank number one on YouTube in three steps and who doesn't want to rank on YouTube? It's the second largest search engine in the world right after Google, and nearly 2.3 billion people access YouTube once a month.
RESOURCES & LINKS:
Funny enough, Google also owns YouTube, so technically, they own the first and second most popular search engine. That means if you're able to rank a video on YouTube for keywords that people care about, it'll be seen by thousands of people and it'll also rank well on Google over time. All of that sounds great, but YouTube is becoming more and more competitive. Thousands of creators in every niche are competing for probably attention and a lot of them are targeting the same audience as you.
But the good news is that YouTube is nowhere near as competitive as Google. And even if you're just starting, you can rank videos on YouTube. Back in 2017 when I started my YouTube channel, things were tough. I've always been great at writing content, but it's an entirely different game when it comes to video. I also knew how to do SEO and get millions of visitors to my website, but all that knowledge was hard to use on YouTube and it didn't translate directly. So in other words, what worked for Google, didn't really work for YouTube. Some of it sure did overlap, but it was a different algorithm.
So I decided to crack the code and understand YouTube's algorithm and share it with you. And in order to do that, I had to create lots of content. And I mean, lots of content. I started pushing out videos every single day. When I started my YouTube channel, I was doing at least one video a day. I want to learn a few things, so I needed data on what worked and what didn't.
A lot of what I learned back then no longer applies to YouTube in this day and age, but I found out there are three steps that you need to take in order to rank on YouTube that worked back then and still work today and they're super effective.
► If you need help growing your business check out my ad agency Neil Patel Digital @ https://neilpateldigital.com/
►Subscribe: https://goo.gl/ScRTwc to learn more secret SEO tips.
►Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neilkpatel/
►On Instagram: https://instagram.com/neilpatel/
#SEO #NeilPatel #DigitalMarketing
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von Neil Patel
- 26.11.2022 - Not Sure How To Handle Negative Comments? Watch THIS Video! #shorts #digitalmarketing
- 26.11.2022 - How I Stay Ahead of Google Algorithm Updates
- 25.11.2022 - Will Elon Musk Save Or Destroy The Twitter-verse? #shorts #twitter
- 24.11.2022 - My Favorite Keyword Research Strategy
- 23.11.2022 - Tips To Beat YouTube's Algorithm and GROW FAST! #shorts #youtube
- 22.11.2022 - The ONLY METRIC You Need To Grow Your Followers On TikTok In The Next 30 Days! #shorts #tiktok
- 21.11.2022 - Why I Focus on Social Media Marketing Over SEO
- 21.11.2022 - One Tip That Will Maximize Your ROI #shorts #productivity
- 20.11.2022 - Entrepreneurs - Avoid THIS Mistake! #shorts #entrepreneurs
- 19.11.2022 - Easy Trick To Grow Your Podcast Audience FAST! #shorts #podcast
Alle Videos auflisten