Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel rustybrick RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SISTRIX SISTRIX DE Website Boosting
11.07.2022 RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable
Jaimie Clark On Being A VP Of SEO & Building Your Career
Jaimie and Jon Clark came for a visit and we all spoke SEO and a lot more. Jaimie Clark is the VP of SEO at Centerfield, she was previously the Head of SEO at Wirecutter, a New York Times company. Jon Clark runs his own firm, Moving Traffic Media and was previously an SEO at some large companies. In part one, I pinned Jaimie versus Jon in an SEO challenge - guess who won... Then in part two we spoke about Jaimie and Jon Clark's career paths and now in part three we talk about Jaimie Clark’s professional career and growth to the title of Vice President of SEO at a major corporation. Jaimie gave some advice on what new SEOs need to think about when thinking about career development. Jamie explained that see where SEO takes you in your career, go down the rabbit hole and try things and see what sticks. The bigger the company, the more opportunity you have for a larger role in this space. She explained there are a few different paths an SEO can take these days and she explained this in more detail in this video.
Jon Clark explained how the industry as a whole is maturing and there are needs for these roles. Without these roles, that can hurt large companies going forward. So companies really need to think about having these higher level roles.
It is interesting to hear Jaimie and Jon’s thoughts on this topic of career development in SEO.
0:00 - Jaimie Clark VP of SEO at Centerfield
1:18 - Building & Growing Your SEO Career
4:44 - VP Of SEO Scope Of Knowledge
5:55 - Importance Of Vice President Title For Women
7:00 - Leaving Your Job To Elevator Your Career
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable
- 08.08.2022 - Sarah Burke On Data Analytics and Differences Between GA 4 & UA3 - Vlog Episode #184: Part One
- 05.08.2022 - Google Product Reviews Update Done, Blogger SEO Best Practices, Mobile-First Indexing, SEO Rants
- 29.07.2022 - July Google Product Reviews, Quality Raters Guidelines, Things To Know, Core Web Vitals, Bing, Ads
- 25.07.2022 - Part Five: Jaimie Clark On Google Product Reviews Update & Jon Clark On SEO For Startups
- 22.07.2022 - Google Bugs with Indexing, Ads, Analytics, People Also Ask Back, Automated Messaging, Review Scams
- 18.07.2022 - Jon Clark On Building An SEO Agency & Happy Employees and Customers
- 15.07.2022 - Google Volatility, People Also Ask Drop, Search Console Hidden Queries, Google Ads Features & More
- 11.07.2022 - Jaimie Clark On Being A VP Of SEO & Building Your Career
- 08.07.2022 - Google Ranking Update, Twitter Nofollows, More On Links, Google Features Come & Go and PPC News
- 05.07.2022 - Jaimie Clark and Jon Clark: Razorfish to New York Time’s Wirecutter & Centerfield & Microsoft & NBC
Alle Videos auflisten