Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel rustybrick RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SISTRIX SISTRIX DE SpaceХ Website Boosting
22.08.2022 Neil Patel
What Jimmy Fallon and James Corden taught me about marketing
What Jimmy Fallon and James Corden, taught me about marketing. Have you ever watched James Corden' late night show, or Jimmy Fallon's? Well, they both have something in common. Can you guess what it is? Well, leave a comment below, letting me know what you think it is. And just think about it for a minute. All right. Are you ready to know?
RESOURCES & LINKS:
Well, they both produce entertaining content. That content tends to go viral. Why? Because people like being entertained, by mind-numbing content. And I'm not trying to talk trash, I love their content. Heck, I'm a regular watcher.
Now I'm not saying, that you should create entertaining content, just for the sake of views. But you should generate content, that's related to your ideal customer, and the products and services that you offer. And at the same time, mix in entertainment that makes sense, and is related to your content, so that it'll do better. It sounds cheesy, but it works.
Just think about the type of content, that you spend most of your time consuming. I'm on Instagram all the time. I watch people shuffling. I watch them doing funny stuff and pranks. Now for me, if I'm doing marketing, a lot of times I'll integrate experimentation in there. Just like how a lot of times, people watch science experiments on Instagram, right? Like where they're watching people like, oh, what happens when you put Mentos into Coke, right? That's an example of experimentation.
So a lot of times with my marketing, I'll try to bring in experiments, because it makes it more entertaining. Or sometimes, from Instagram and TikTok, I learned that people slide in, different screens and animations, to make the videos more attention grabbing, so people continue watching the rest of the video. I've taken those concepts and I've added to my videos. All these things work.
So learn from some of the most entertaining content, out there. It'll give you ideas on how to make your content better. If you need help with your social media content, or just your content in general, check out my ad agency, NP Digital.
If you enjoy this video, like it, share it, tell other people about it. And if you have any questions, leave a comment below, I'm here to help. Thank you for your time.
► If you need help growing your business check out my ad agency Neil Patel Digital @ https://neilpateldigital.com/
►Subscribe: https://goo.gl/ScRTwc to learn more secret SEO tips.
►Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neilkpatel/
►On Instagram: https://instagram.com/neilpatel/
#SEO #NeilPatel #DigitalMarketing
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von Neil Patel
- 04.02.2023 - 3 Easy Ways to Boost Conversions
- 03.02.2023 - I Made $20,000/Month At 16 By Understanding Google! #shorts #google
- 03.02.2023 - This SEO Mistake Is Why You Aren't Ranking Higher On Google! #shorts #seo
- 02.02.2023 - Do This Before Google’s Next Algorithm Update
- 01.02.2023 - Over 8,000 Companies Have Spoken (How To Spend Marketing Money In 2023!) #shorts #digitalmarketing
- 01.02.2023 - How Google Is Improving Searches With Broad Match Keywords! #shorts #keywords
- 31.01.2023 - Is TikTok Really Getting Banned In The US? #shorts #tiktok
- 31.01.2023 - 4 Steps To Create Over 300 Social Media Content Ideas! #shorts #keywordresearch
- 30.01.2023 - My 7 Favorite SEO Strategies
- 29.01.2023 - What Gary Vee DOESN'T Do (But I Do Well!) #shorts #marketing
Alle Videos auflisten