Alle 121Watt Ahrefs Bloofusion Germany Crawling Monday Farbentour Google Search Central Moz Neil Patel rustybrick RustyBrick Barry Schwartz Search Engine Roundtable searchmetrics SISTRIX SISTRIX DE Website Boosting
08.06.2022 Google Search Central
English Google SEO office-hours from June 3, 2022
This is a recording of the Google SEO office-hours from June 3, 2022. These sessions are open to anything search & website-owner related like crawling, indexing, mobile sites, internationalization, duplicate content, Sitemaps, Search Console, pagination, duplicate content, multi-lingual/multi-regional sites, etc.
Find out more at https://goo.gle/seo-oh-en
Feel free to join us - we welcome folks of all levels!
01:22 Can I use two HTTP result codes on a page?
02:50 Does using a CDN improve rankings if my site is already fast in my main country?
05:20 Should I disallow API requests to reduce crawling?
08:05 Should I use rel=nofollow on internal links?
09:35 Why don't site:-query result counts match Search Console counts?
14:25 Should I keep old, obsolete content on my site, or remove it?
16:25 Is there a way to force sitelinks to show up?
17:30 Our site embeds PDFs with iframes, should we OCR the text?
20:20 We want to hide links to other sites to avoid passing link juice, is it ok?
22:10 Does it matter which server platform we use, for SEO?
23:40 Does Google crawl URLs in structured data markup?
Die letzten 10 YouTube Videos von Google Search Central
- 30.11.2022 - From journalism to SEO with Jennifer Slegg
- 29.11.2022 - English Google SEO office-hours from November 2022
- 29.11.2022 - Curing crawling chaos
- 18.11.2022 - Japanese Google Policy Office Hours（Google ポリシー オフィスアワー 2022 年 11 月 24 日）
- 17.11.2022 - Let’s talk redirects
- 15.11.2022 - How Alamy’s website migrated to React
- 07.11.2022 - Right to be forgotten interactive video game: Round 1 - Peter
- 03.11.2022 - LIVE Q&A from brightonSEO
- 01.11.2022 - Service worker sorcery
- 31.10.2022 - Use product structured data to stand out in Google Search #Shorts
Alle Videos auflisten